This session is fully booked.
Researchers, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders are invited to present their project ideas addressing one of the topics from the 2019 Work Programme of Societal Challenge 6 "Europe in a changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective societies".
The flash presentations will be selected in advance of the event following submission of a presentation proposal. Selection will be based on the presentations' relevance to the 2019 topics and the degree of general interest based on an assessment of the participants. The presentations will last no more than 5 minutes and should ideally be held by the entity that intends to coordinate the proposal. Please note that the number of slots available for flash presentations is limited and that not all entries can be selected.
If you wish to hold a flash presentation during the brokerage event, please download the template here or from Resources bar (bottom right of this page) and submit your presentation to Mr. Dominik Klinkenberg with a final deadline of October 15 2018. Presentations failing to follow the template and the instructions therein, especially presentations exceeding the allowable number of slides, may be rejected without further consideration of their content or quality.
Selected project ideas to be presented
- Ray Griffin, Waterford Institue of Technology
- Julia Muraszkiewicz, Trilateral Research Ltd.
- Carina Cerqueira, Centre for Intercultural Studies – Polytechnic of Porto
- Zivile Gedminaite-Raudone, Lithuanian Institute of Agrarian economics
- Inspector mg Chao, Spanish National Police
- Adrienne Suvada, Zurich University of Applied Sciences
- Patricia Castillo, Eurecat
- Dorothea Papathanasiou-Zuhrt, Artifactory
- Asli Denninger, The National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilizations Paris
- Anna Clua, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
All further presentations not listed here will be published on this website in the coming days with the opportunitiy for participants to get in touch with each other before, during or after the event.
Given the defined time slot it is impossible to include all submitted presentations in this session on-site.